Trophy points
Activity points
hello

i'm looking for a connector type/part name which looks like

and for

thank you

i didn't understand your quiestion

Hallo,
All connector systems are specified with the distancies between pins & pin arrows, thes measure was my qouestion; others sayd: "the sizes"...
Anyway, I think, that thes connector is a Minifit sorte, if the contact distances ca. 4,2 mm are.
You can by it i.e. from Mouser & Farnell...
K.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMWE

BMWE

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
OK, than its a "Signal Connector", more smaller as thes kind of, maybe its an AMP Type?
Their series are at ca. 3.2 mm pitch & similar (or same?) coding as yours Cisco.
Can you not say(or check), that the finded connector has a width/length of ca. 4 cm or maybe 8?...

Do you know the PCs ATX connecter pls?, its possible same family, but not a 24 pins version.
Problem is; you can find very much connector families, they are similar in outfit, but not the same coded or pitches are different and so on...

OK, I did find the Microfit Junior serie from Molex, with 3.0 mm pitch_possible its your system:
**broken link removed**
Microfit Jr.`s coding as 14 pin system is identical with yours version, but the 22 pin version has 3-fold gouping of contacts instead 2-times...
https://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/026013096_sd.pdf
For practicable searching; you must us tell pls, what are the distances between contacts, than its possible from AMP...
Greeting!
K.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…