Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for circuit schematic for GSM GPS tracking vehicle project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GSM GPS tracking

i am not able to open the DOCS schematic in expressPCB

Re: GSM GPS tracking

Its not opening , 'm getting it as file error, i think the file s corrupt , can u giv the schematic in jpeg format or in some picture format

Ya. Couldn't open it. Its showing file error. Dear shivram sir can you post it in the jpeg format?
Regards,
Jerin.

This opens with express schematic and express PCB software, i will surely post the needed files in word format or any convinent format as soon as possible, Since i am travelling i need your apoligies that i cannot post it in the coming 2 days as my files are in my home PC. maybe within 2 days i will do it.

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

Can you try with portal / protel schematic. this and express pcb i was using in my learning days. please try with that once before i upload it in proper format.

i want to do project about GSM GPS tracking vehicle with microcontroller and send sms to mobile

You can download complete circuit diagram and source code from **broken link removed**
Tracker based on SonyEricsson GR-64 GSM modem with built-in SIM card holder (or you can use SonyEricsson GR-64 with external SIM). GPS module type does not matter, except signal levels.

I can open the PCB in express PCB software and schematic in protel software, but i dont know the conversion of these files into pdf or jpg, if anyone can help it will be of great help.

I can convert it into MDI files, but cannot upload them here

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

Express PCB version 5.4.0
Protel for windows- schematic capture version 1.00

Reactions: MRAMA

MRAMA

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You can use snipping tool if your using windows 7 to capture it into image, or try some screen capture software.

Thank you shivaram sir , its opening in protel 99SE.

---------- Post added at 06:57 ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 ----------

I will post it in jpeg or any other format as soon as possible

Here is the schematic in pdf format.... enjoy!!!!!!!

Attachments

• GSM and GPS Protel Schematic.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 171
hello shivram sir i have built the circuit and i am getting insert sim card then installation failed.. please help me with this ....thanks in advance and happy new year to all :)

sir i checked the GSM using hyperterminal its working fine ....

then when are you getting the error.... when you connect modem to controller???????????

check AT+CPIN? in terminal first.

Do you get error or no response when you connect to controller

gettin error when i connect the modem to microcontroller.....

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

sir where do u stay in bangalore....

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

AT+CPIN? in terminal the response is OK..

your code has problem
just write code for AT see you get response and print it on LCD for reference.... next ATE0 get ok and print it..

let us go step by step.. you can come to skype if you have account

'm using the code which u had posted in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.