Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a sample project about Home Security System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeppix

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to everybody! :D
I'm new to the world of PIC and I've done some little and real simple projects, but now I want to try some more dificult... :idea:
Is there anybody that could give me a project about a Home Secuity System?
Thank you.

Andrea

Home Security System

hey man: why dont you do one thing. its simple. pick up a uc, connect to it a simple keypad and lcd display.
the keypad cud be used to enter the user name and password. when its cross chkd with the password in the uc. high one of the pins. to that pin connect the security lock. there is a component ( i have forgotten) that works, whenever there is high on one of its pins it gives the 220v to the cct.

Re: Home Security System

Thanks for help, but I'd like to make a bigger project with multi-zone, electronic key, led display...

Re: Home Security System

hi jeppix

you can take this website about this project

h**p://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2004/ch236/homesecuritysystem.html#intro

i hope you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back