Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a connector to direct contact to pads in PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucmi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
There is a JTAG port (IDC10 SMT) in my PCB, but I don't want to solder the JTAG socket on the final product while I needs the JTAG port to program the Flash in PCB before shipping. So I want to find a type of the connector that can be used to direct contact to pads in PCB program the Flash on chip.

Here is the footprint of the JTAG port.

I have googled the whole internet but cannot find, and I don't know what this type of connector is named. Could anyone give me some suggestions ?

Hi,

Think you looking for POGO PINS or similar that your programmer lead can push down onto your jtag pcb pads , which should ideally be gold plated to ensure good contact.

cucmi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you very much. It is pogo pins connector. :D

wp100 said:
Hi,

Think you looking for POGO PINS or similar that your programmer lead can push down onto your jtag pcb pads , which should ideally be gold plated to ensure good contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back