Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Load Step Response Test Using Siglent SDL1000X-E DC Load and SDS2000X Plus Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesambook

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In this video, I performed the load step response test on the DC to DC buck converter of the previous video. In simple terms, a power supply or a converter should not show any ringing by changing the current level, so what we do is that we generate continuous current or load pulses and examine the output voltage of the supply.

zoom in on the transient please - also can we see a 5% to 100% and then back to 5% load step please?

zoom in on the transient please - also can we see a 5% to 100% and then back to 5% load step please?
Don't worry it's fine. one of my hands was on the probe all the time so I had to prepare the setting already, otherwise, I have tested it completely

i'm not worried - would be a nice to see the actual mS/div and the mA/div, and the total response ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back