Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM35 temperature sensor base light switching system

Status
Not open for further replies.

2906kamran

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi! i wnt to make a light switching system by LM35 temperature sensor.
main application of these system is that if i sit in a large room or in a long quaridoor where more than 10 table are arrange in a sequence on each table there is a light and 1 computer if person want to go from our chair so light will be off automatically and on when person come on his chair. basically table is arrange in a L bhaviour for 1 person chair is between this chair where person is sitting so this is the basic situation where i want to use this system.
for this i decided to place a temperature sensor beneath the table from where it can easily sense the temperature of a human body.
so i want to make this project from where i get a start
kindly help me out from this task i wil be very thankfull for all of them

LM35 won't be of much help here, simply because its not meant to measure small change in ambient temperature due to presence of human body.

PIR sensor module is what you would be ideally using in kind of situation you described above.

Have a look at one such module:

Code:
http://www.radioshack.com/graphics/uc/rsk/Support/ProductManuals/2760033_PM_EN.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.