Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM 350 Power supply for high current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_burki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I want to make a variable power supply based on LM 350 5A by using any power transistor in combination, I want short circiut protectoin in my power supply if any one has any schematic or project plz help me.

regards

Hi all, I want to make a variable power supply based on LM 350 5A by using any power transistor in combination, I want short circiut protectoin in my power supply if any one has any schematic or project plz help me. regards
Yes..as stated By malik, the said device is capable of 3A. Instead as you intend to use a transistor, you may use it effectively to boost the current. You may use LM317 To220 package, in conjunction with a 2N2955 PNP transistor TO3 package or MJ4502 to get 5 amps current. regarding application circuit you may refer to the LM317 datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back