Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Links to different Atmel programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weis Guy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone please share a link or a schematic diagram on ATMEL PROGRAMER or LOADER with instructions on to program.:D

ATMEL PROGRAMMER

that is nice command line based programmer
**broken link removed**

If not wrong it supports more atmel chips than any other free programmer implementations .
Simple LPT cable adapter programmer schematics is also there .

Re: ATMEL PROGRAMMER

PonyProg is a serial device programmer software with a user friendly GUI framework available for Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Intel Linux.
PonyProg works also with other simple hardware interfaces like AVR ISP (STK200/300), JDM/Ludipipo, EasyI2C and DT-006 AVR (by Dontronics).

You can get schematics for these programmers here:

ATMEL PROGRAMMER

I am using AVRDUDE BSD programmer for AVR microcontroller. You can get the schematics and troubleshooting from the book
MY EXPERIENCE IN PROGRAMMING AVR MICROCONTROLLERS IN C USING WINAVR

You can get the book from
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/booksbybibin/

ATMEL PROGRAMMER

We were using AT84C51s and they have been replaced with AT89S51s. PonyProg dosen't do these.

We now use this for all that stuff,
**broken link removed**

It works GREAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back