Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lifetime of electrolytic capacitor with very little ripple current in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the page stating 5K temperature rise for "other series" being published by Rubycon?
Sorry no that was from our Chinese SMPS designer.
Hello,
Please may i put this here as its related to the above....

Do you know where to get the lifetime equation for this panasonic film capacitor.....

ECWFD series film capacitor, 4u7,450V
**broken link removed**

The Panasonic website gives no lifetime equation or data for it....

https://industrial.panasonic.com/ww/products/capacitors/film-capacitors/film-cap-electroequip

Hi treez,

Just a thought: While I've never written to them, Panasonic plaster in each document to contact them for certain uses of their capacitors or before ordering, etc.; as you are a company with a product design (so higher up the list of priorities for answering, I'd imagine) I guess it would do no harm to contact them requesting the information, it will only cost you the time it takes to write the e-mail (and you may get to stop pulling your hair out with this issue, friend).

Reactions: treez

T

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back