Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Level Shifter insertion in a single block PnR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihanic

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I needed help with level shifter insertion strategy. I have a block-level design, which needs to have level shifter inserted in input-output ports during PnR. The synthesized netlist has no level shifter in it. This block has three supplies VDD (0.60V), VDDIN (0.80V) & VDDOUT (1.0V). All the elements of this block will be using VDD only except for level shifter, which will use VDDIN, VDDOUT and VDD. I mean (VDDIN, VDD) for input port level shifter supply and (VDD, VDDOUT) for output port level shifter supply. I will be implementing PnR in ICC2. How should I write the UPF for a block with a single power domain and have level shifter inserted in input-output ports? Can you please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back