Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Let's talk about the transceiver in WLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

longstar

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We will design a transceiver in WLAN 802.11a+g.So we should simulate the system architecture in Matlab or ADS at first to evaluate the parameters of the all blocks(LNA,MIXER,LPF,etc),such as gain,p-1db,IIP3,NF,etc.If we get the parameters,we can design circuits of the blocks in CADENCE.But I am confused now,how can i model the blocks in Matlab or ADS?Could you pls give me some datails or links?
Thanks a lot.

Rgds,
longstar

transceiver in WLAN

use ads may be easizer!
there are several examples in ADS document.
you can have a try as it said.

well,I think you can easily simulate the RF front end in ads. You can use digital baseband provided by ads2006 as your source.
for detail information you can contact me with 01-dream@sohu.com

Read the lwan design guide document in ADS first, then
use wlan library to design the TRx and simulate in Ptolomy. If you use CAdence to design the circuit, you can use Agilent RFDE to cosimulate circuit and system in cadence env.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back