Status
Not open for further replies.

yongzeng

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, everyone. i have write some programs about photonic crystals, based on plane wave method and plane-wave-based transfer-matrix method. Using these code, you can calculate the band structure, reflection and transmission. Now i want to use fdtd method to do some research, if you write a code all by yourself, we can exchange our codes. Ok? However, your code must can do some basic computation, for example, band structure, reflection, etc.

code exchange

i am interesting in your code , could i exchang my code in photonic crystal wity you
best regards
my email: yuhuaqing@126.com

code exchange

wrh})jlo
gdkjw+)j
Dg}M
\CP,MFH
K
ZDOTO0T0URT-U-IU0YRI0RYIYIU0RYYI0

Re: code exchange

Dear asif_warid
Please repeat your messages it didn't clear

Even I'm intersted in. Can you pls share your code. Even I can try to contribute to it.

code exchange

Hi ,everydody ,i write my programs to calculate the gap map by FDTD, but there are some bugs i don't what are them?who can help me ?

Dear shenhongj2004
I am very interested in the same field.
Could i share the program with you.
I have download an order n program that can calculate the bandgap program using FDTD

code exchange

hi yongzeng i am intesting in your code which is used to calculate the transmission and reflection , in fact ,i am working on my code by FDTD.but there are some bugs ,so can you do my a favor ,send me your code .thanks .my email is shenhongj2004@126.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…