Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Let's exchange FDTD codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yongzeng

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, everyone. i have write some programs about photonic crystals, based on plane wave method and plane-wave-based transfer-matrix method. Using these code, you can calculate the band structure, reflection and transmission. Now i want to use fdtd method to do some research, if you write a code all by yourself, we can exchange our codes. Ok? However, your code must can do some basic computation, for example, band structure, reflection, etc.

code exchange

i am interesting in your code , could i exchang my code in photonic crystal wity you
best regards
my email: yuhuaqing@126.com

code exchange

wrh})jlo
gdkjw+)j
Dg}M
\CP,MFH
K
ZDOTO0T0URT-U-IU0YRI0RYIYIU0RYYI0

Re: code exchange

Dear asif_warid
Please repeat your messages it didn't clear

Even I'm intersted in. Can you pls share your code. Even I can try to contribute to it.

code exchange

Hi ,everydody ,i write my programs to calculate the gap map by FDTD, but there are some bugs i don't what are them?who can help me ?

Dear shenhongj2004
I am very interested in the same field.
Could i share the program with you.
I have download an order n program that can calculate the bandgap program using FDTD

code exchange

hi yongzeng i am intesting in your code which is used to calculate the transmission and reflection , in fact ,i am working on my code by FDTD.but there are some bugs ,so can you do my a favor ,send me your code .thanks .my email is shenhongj2004@126.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back