Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Leds blinking on spartan board

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanya22

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a spartan board and as soon as i power it on all led including the 3.3 1.8 start to blink . Can anybody tell me what the problem might be?

Vague question. Specifics needed.
None of us here have a crystal ball!

Whenever i power on my spartan board the led associated with the supply votages (I.E 3.3 Volt 5 Volt) as well as all the output leds start blinking.what could be the reason for that?

a bad board?, why don't you get the user guide for the board and see if it mentions anything about that kind of behavior.

From personal experience, I can tell you that if you accidentally use a DC adapter that outputs a higher voltage than is specified, the power LED will blink on a Xilinx Spartan development board. In my case, going back to the proper charger stopped the blinking. Unfortunately the overvoltage had damaged something else on the board and it was no longer functional.

r.b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back