Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LDPC codes over GF(q)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshu95

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
book ldpc over gf

Has anyone already worked on this topic?
I'm currently working on it and I would have enjoy to discuss about it with people who have already work on it.

ldpc over gf(q)

I'm currently working on this aspect. I would also enjoy to discuss about it!
What aspects are you working on? Decoding, encoding or construction?

nonbinary ldpc

In fact I would like to talk about decoding.
I've implemented Progressive Edge Growth algorithm and use it for binary LDPC codes so i will use it for non binary LDPC codes for the moment.
I will have a look to better construction as soon as I will have a decoder.
But there exist different decoder for non binary LDPC codes and I would have find great to have a feed back from someone who have already done a decoder for non binary LDPC codes.
Have you done a decoder? If so, which one have you chosen and why?
Best Regards,

ldpc over gf matlab file

I've just done the nonbinary LDPC codes, and did a little work on decoding and just set about doing FFT QSPA decoding algorithm.
I think that you can use FFT QSPA if u just want to test the performance of parity check matrice.
My research on constructions of H is mainly on structured constructions.
Which implementations have you used for simulation, matlab or C language? It took a long running time using MATLAB language for simulation? I consider using C language now. Could you give me some advice?
Thank you!

ldpc gf(q) matlab

I'm currently working on it and I would have enjoy to discuss about it with people who have already work on or are working on it.
So anyone who want to disscuss this aspect can communicate with me!

ldpc codes over gf(q)

can you upload simulation code?

i have the same feeling that it takes a long time to simulation using MATLAB.
now i am research the distributed source coding using non-binary ldpc codes.

I am also working on non-binary LDPC codes. I was wondering if anyone have a MATLAB code for encoding and decoding of non-binary LDPC. Can you please share the code?

Re: book ldpc over gf

i want to do some simulation over the GF(q),Can you share you software about this?

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Can you share your software about the ldpc codes over GF(q)? i want to do some simulation, but i have on software,thank you very much!

The proposed scheme is based on b-reduced ultra-sparse LDPC codes over GF(q). Encoding is performed by the Reinforced Belief Propagation algorithm, a variant of Belief Propagation. Thanks for sharing the information.

Re: nonbinary ldpc

i'm working on progressive edge growth algorithm right now, and i need the matlab code for fully understanding the construction algorithm.
i wonder if you can help me with this ?

Amr

Status
Not open for further replies.