lcd + touch module for FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out 3.2'' inch TFT LCD module + touch panel & SD card cage - eBay (item 280575347222 end time Nov-13-10 06:34:14 PST) **broken link removed**

I have a look that 3.2'' inch TFT LCD module ,I think it is make in China,because I had see and I had make another kind

I have buyed a smartfusion eval kit and it is on ship,when I receive it ,maybe I will make a lcd module to match smartfusion KIT.

That will be very interesting, would you share your project with us? I am very interested.

I have buyed a smartfusion eval kit and it is on ship,when I receive it ,maybe I will make a lcd module to match smartfusion KIT.

Very good. Please share your project with us. I am planning to order this actel kit in next month.

hello,
I want to use a 4.3' LCD,and driver by MSS I/O.Maybe I will add a SD card on board to save picture,I do not like which I/O on SmartFusion,they are so small,and hard to use,I will make a kit like ACTEL's to connect to Smartfusion. if someone have intersting,can join together

Excellent,
I did a small PCB for the same purpose plus a few other things, but it was lost after a nasty HD crash I had last month. I am really busy these days, but I would be happy to help.

thank you,I will do my best,I am wanting to everyboy give me good advice.I have a see a kit in China like below picture.I think that kit is better than smartfusion eve kit made by ACTEL.

Do you have a link for that, and also do you have a price for it? I am very interested.

I remenber that kit is so expensive,about 9000RMB,I rearch that link and write here as soon as possible.

link:
**broken link removed**

write in Chinese.

Thanks a lot for the link, this is amazing, the component cost of the unit is less than $100 and they want that much for the board!

I have no idea,maybe it is so expensive,and which kits made by Actel are expensive,too.Every time,buying kit make my wallet empty. ^_^ I am waiting farhada to make one kind of smartfusion and send to me as a present.

Oh, I wish I had time, I would really love to build a small module with SmartFusion, Touchscreen LCD, SDRAM and a few other components, I even have a really good PCB designer to make the design, but don't have time to prepare the schematics, and if I do, I will be happy to send you one .

I have make a 4.3'TFT kit,I have test this kit controlle by Actel EVE kit, I have use STM32 to controlle this kit,picture like follow:

link:
**broken link removed**

write in Chinese.

you can directly buy the item here:
**broken link removed**

the same seller, the same item, but in enlish now!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.