Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lcd shows wrong misaligned values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajeshtr

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
this is a 6 adc channel reading program and we have to set the reference value using micro switches ..display all the values in lcd...the problem is after entering in to the settings menu lcd values changes misaligned in display..otherwise the program is fine..please help

Attachments

• fourteentwo(three conditions ok).txt
    18.3 KB · Views: 93

values are displayed one by one..up to 3 switch cases in settings menu everything is fine..
but goes to the 4th case error occurs

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (80).png

I suspect there's a mishandling of your data array indexed my 'GasIndex'
Check your array sizes vs the index used to access. Especially the case for vacuum, since this is handled differently.
Your code is too detailed for me to cross-check everything, but I suspect the error is related to the above.

If your Lcd output routine accesses some 'bad' memory locations, then anything can happen on the display

Status
Not open for further replies.