Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD module selection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

madokaaukawa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am selecting LCD module for my project. However, I found some module: 96x64graphic, 84x24graphic, 8char x 2row. However, those module requires supply current 180uA above. In my project, the maximum average current is only 80uA. Is any LCD module only drive tens uA and also have 8char with 2rows or more. anyone can give me an advise that would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Think you need to trawl though the lcd datasheets from some of the big suppliers like Digikey.

Perhaps also look at Microchips site and the eXteme Low Power chip section, there might be mention of a suitable low power display there.

Hi,

Think you need to trawl though the lcd datasheets from some of the big suppliers like Digikey.

Perhaps also look at Microchips site and the eXteme Low Power chip section, there might be mention of a suitable low power display there.

Hi,

Thank you for advise

Status
Not open for further replies.