Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Controller SED1335 Intilalization library for PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

winses

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sed1335 pic

Hi all ,

I need to use an LCD of 320*240 with an inbuilt controller of SED1335.

I would like to have a library in C language ,for intialisation and use of the LCD

can anybody use this LCD ever..or

or help me with a link for the above.I would like to implement the project in C.

Added after 59 minutes:

can anybody please help me

pic lcd controller

Hi winses,

I thing you are referring to a GLCD. A GLCD initializes itself on power on, you will have to send a few command to start using. You have to note that there are two controllers on board, each controlling one side of the screen. Do you have your GLCD's datasheet? Well here is the link to a code in C you may find useful:https://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/250a-fall-2003/docs/avrlib-new/glcd_8c.html .

sed 1335 + library

Yes i am trying to use a graphics LCD.

How a GLCD intialises on power ON.I think we need to intialize it ....Do i am correct .Can you plese elabarate it more ..

The controller is SED1335.

Thank you for your link.But i need a specific library in C for this controller (SED1335).

Can anyone used this controller ever in C language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back