Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lack of I2C peripheral in a module

FreshmanNewbie

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to use this WFI32E01PC. This part has 2 options. Either MCU or the 54-pin. I am using the 54 one.

Does this module support a standard JTAG interface or SWD interface for programming?

I checked this user guide of this WFI32 Eval board, but the debugging section on page 8, doesn't confirm that we can use a standard JTAG or SWD interface.

Can someone help with the above question?

Last edited:
Hi,

Your headline talks about the lack of I2C perifieral.
* but nothing about I2C nor periferal nor lack in your text
* Page1, and page 329 of the given datasheet states that there is an I2C interface. Indeed two of them.
I´m confused.

Is it asking too much that you do a PDF search on your own for "programming", "JTAG", "I2C"
* first hits on "programming" --> page2 --> "In circuit and in application programming"
* JTAG: page1
* I2C: page1

Doesn´t even the very first hits on each search answer your question(s)?

Klaus

I want to use this WFI32E01PC. This part has 2 options. Either MCU or the 54-pin. I am using the 54 one.

Does this module support a standard JTAG interface or SWD interface for programming?

I checked this user guide of this WFI32 Eval board, but the debugging section on page 8, doesn't confirm that we can use a standard JTAG or SWD interface.

Can someone help with the above question?
To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about the module's programming interfaces, such as JTAG or SWD, I recommend referring to the official documentation provided by the manufacturer or contacting their technical support directly. They will be able to provide you with the specific information you need regarding the debugging capabilities of the WFI32E01PC module.
[deleted advertising link]

Last edited by a moderator:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back