Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Labview design question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prescott2006

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am a beginner for Labview. I want to design a Labview algorithm for a calibration. The calibration is for pressure sensor, i.e Flexiforce. When I put load on the sensing area then the output voltage will shown in table. The voltage is acquired by using NI USB-6009.

For example, when I put 10g, then 10 output voltage sample at 10Hz will shown in column 1 and the average will calculate at the bottom. After that I will put 20g, the corresponding voltage will shown in column 2, and the process continue for N load and voltage stored in N column of the table. After that, a graph will be plotted based on the average voltage and the load. It is possible to do this? I know how to store data in table, but I do not know how to store them column by column and plot them. Can someone enlighten me?

Hi dear
you use excel for save data and you can plot them.
you should have Report generation toolkit
It's very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back