Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

KLV32S400A - White Screen Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

franticguy_82

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Team,

I was watching TV yesterday and suddenly the screen turned white. No clue what happened. Contacted the service center and they said panel will be changed.

Sound and other display features are intact e.g. Menu keys and volume display are appearing on the screen.

When I connected my laptop through HDMI cable, the display is perfect. But, on the other hand, when I connected the DVD player, the white display was all over again :-(

Please help as what can be the issue here.

it was not a panel fault

Thanks Pradeep...what can be the issue here. Can it be a port issue, since both my cable tv connection and the dvd player are connected thru the cable (white+red+yellow). Laptop connection is done directly through the HDMI cable.

First of all you should check all the 0ohm resister or fuses used in vcc rails.
Hi Team,

I was watching TV yesterday and suddenly the screen turned white. No clue what happened. Contacted the service center and they said panel will be changed.

Sound and other display features are intact e.g. Menu keys and volume display are appearing on the screen.

When I connected my laptop through HDMI cable, the display is perfect. But, on the other hand, when I connected the DVD player, the white display was all over again :-(

Please help as what can be the issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back