Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

keypad and lcd interface p16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

picmyhelp

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m begineer at pic programming , i want a program in c , the lcd displays the no. pressed on keypad and the keys pressed need to form an array , so that i can match it with other array.plzz help me out with .......
i had tried a program in mikroc , with both cursor on and cursor off conditions ,
1) with cursor on as key s pressd , it s displayd bt it gets vanishd d cursor returns to its original position ,
2) with cursor off numbers r dispalyd on lcd bt they r dispalyd at same position , bt i wnt all d no.s on display
if ny1 hav sucessfully done sumthng similar to dis plzz help me out , n send me the code in c ....................

thank u arunsharma .............
bt i dnt hav compiler for the given code , i m using mikroc, whch compiler s needd for the code?
can u do me a favour , can u send me the hex file plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.