Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just want to say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurindaSl

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I'll definitely come back again.

Why would you post a complaint about others’ spelling errors when your own post is filled with errors in punctuation, capitalization, grammar and poor sentence structure? Maybe you’re on the wrong website.

not everyone is a native English speaker
even those that are, (UK and USA) spell things differently

to paraphrase Duke Leto in Frank Herbert's DUNE,
one has to make allowances for differences in education, manners and training.

These days members have a variety of mobile devices to write their posts.
* Tiny keyboards
* Touch screen keyboards
* Voice recognition, etc.
All are prone to spelling errors.

In addition, English is a second language for many among our global membership.

In view of this we (Edaboard moderators) allow some errors in spelling and grammar and sentence structure. However when it comes to message content per se, we uphold forum guidelines.

I will occasionally fix some spelling errors if they are too painful to look at, otherwise I leave posts as they are, since I usually can't tell what the poster is trying to say and therefore would rather not change their post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back