Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jdm multipic programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnan_merter

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i found a multipic programmer schmatic. it is recommended by almost everybody,cheap and very useful.
but i have a problem, i couldnt find 2N3904 and 2N3906 and i used BC547 and BC307 instead. Now i made it, but it doesnt work, writer programs recognize programmer ( at least i think they do, coz LED responds anytime i try to program the pic) but they cannot write. everything is okey with my programmer except the transistors, could they be the reason why it doesnt work.

here is the layout of my programmer

Hi adnan_merter,

Please upload schematic or give link to it, because I do not see anything on your layout.

Regards,

Mr.Cube

Added after 6 minutes:

Look here:

**broken link removed**

BC547 and BC557 are used....

Mr.Cube

The programmer he is looking at is probably **broken link removed**

The one on there has specified alternatives to which transistors you can use. I've used that particular programmer with PIC12F, numerous PIC16F and even PIC18F series micro controllers with success.

adnan_merter said:
i found a multipic programmer schmatic. it is recommended by almost everybody,cheap and very useful.
but i have a problem, i couldnt find 2N3904 and 2N3906 and i used BC547 and BC307 instead. Now i made it, but it doesnt work, writer programs recognize programmer ( at least i think they do, coz LED responds anytime i try to program the pic) but they cannot write. everything is okey with my programmer except the transistors, could they be the reason why it doesnt work.

here is the layout of my programmer

hi friend

i have made same type of programmer.
and i experience that
when i used long(about 1 meter) signal cable from Com port to Programmer, it don't wort

but when i used short(about 1 Feet) cable it is completely working
try it

Shyam

any give jdm programmer which can program at list 10pcs. pic microcontroller.

you can use the circuit schmatic attached above but it is a little hard to make it operate
i bought a usb programmer kit by microchip

if you want to work on pics for a longterm i absolutely advice to do same thing

sahu said:
Any programmer will not refuse to program the 11th PIC. :D:D Did you mean 10 different Pics? The JDM programmer will program more than 100+ of different PIC microcontrollers. If you are trying to say a Gang programmer for 10 PIC's at a time, JDM is not the stuf for you.
Cheers

pranam77 said:
sahu said:
Any programmer will not refuse to program the 11th PIC. :D:D Did you mean 10 different Pics? The JDM programmer will program more than 100+ of different PIC microcontrollers. If you are trying to say a Gang programmer for 10 PIC's at a time, JDM is not the stuf for you.
Cheers

yes my mean is Gang programmer for PIC's micro controllers.can any one provied me Gang programmer for PIC's micro controllers ckt . diagram + oprating softwaer

pranam77 said:
sahu said:
Cheers

i mean is at a time same pic microcontroller [ie. 16f676] 10no.progrraming . not difrent pic microcontroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.