Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JAVA code problem related to appending Null with an image

Status
Not open for further replies.

wajahat

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, i am an electrical engineering student and i have to develop a project in which i have to transfer ECG signal's images from a remote location to a server, i have developed a J2SE code, that picks up image from a location eg "C:\\documents and settings\ma image.jpg" the code is workin fine, it says image transfered, but when i open up Tomcat server, which is supposed to make a folder in C drive and store image there, it dosent work. when i saw the working of Tomcat server (i.e its code) i realized that it is waiting for a null aloung with the transmitted byte. Now the problem that i have is how can i append Null with ma transmitted image? i have the codes, both server side and client side and i can send ya the codes as well, kindly help me in that caz i dont have time left with me. i am anxioulsly waiting.

Re: JAVA code problem

Hello,
What do you mean the following :
i realized that it is waiting for a null along with the transmitted byte

Can you please explain more and post the code of your program.

Anyway, the following forum is specialized in the Java technology and can be of great help
**broken link removed**

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back