Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is there any CDC analysis document or tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foster_cn

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cdc 0in tutor

CDC (clock domain crossing)
what is the CDC analysis EDA tool that being used in industry?

cdc cadence

Cadence has such a document, famous one. google it pls

blacktie cdc

In chapter 11, there is a long story on how to use BlackTie to check CDC. This tool may not be the best tool, but the principle in this chapter really helps.

There is a tool called 0-In from Mentor Graphics which is supposed to be the best in market.

Hi,

Atrenta Spyglass has the good solution for CDC issues, it will report,suggests and give the kind of crossing information based on the selected rules.

For details and documentation you can visit www.atrenta.com.
--
Regards
Satya.A

I would suggest you try the CDC tool from Cadence. It comes "free" with every license of Conformal - LEC. You can start it by invoking

unix%> lec -verify

I did'nt even know about it till the Cadence AE dropped in our company and told us about it. We were going to buy another product before we realized that we already owned 5 copies of it with just Conformal-LEC. They said that Cadence had integrated the Blacktie part of the product into Conformal - LEC. They also gave us a small CDC-jumpstart so we could get started quickly in it. If you already have Conformal-LEC then contact your local Cadence AE and they will be able to send you the jumpstart kit.

--
ay

good meterial,I need it !Thanks you

Added after 1 minutes:

Too bad,I need it .Thanks, do you have other meterial?can you post it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back