Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a company which can convert PCB based design into chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitu

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi..
I have an interesting query.

Is there is any company to which can convert PCB based design into chip ?

Also, is it true that every PCB can be coverted into chip ? If it is not true please give some exceptions ?

Re: PCB to chip ?

Hi,

Ru talking about mcm?Miniature circuit module.if you see yes,then it is entirely
different domain all together.

It can also be done with hybrid technology,but then it is ok for mass production.

Firstly check with circuit, about replacing components with wirebonding technology,later it can be encapsulated.

It is not easy as you think,u need to put lots and lots of time doin ground work before starting,nevertheless,i don't say its not possible but it requires to much of time.

Regards

Ramesh

nitu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi Prasanth,

Iam fine and how ru doin,iam sr design engr for Pcb design, working for an energy management company.

Rf Domain is not my cup of tea,it is different domain and do i have limited knowledge related to pcb design only.

If your a circuit designer,then probably get registered in some forum and collect some information before you start or google with the right string,someone out there might help you.

Are u working for any mobile r&d company?

Regards

Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,
I am a Design engineer and i am working on Board level design and Little bit of PCB design.If we know this how is the future.....

Thks in advance
Deepak

Hi Deepak,

yeah,people are migrating to the pcb to chip level and this will happen for sure in another 5 to 10 years time,because for compact, robust and efficient,whats ur thought on this....

Regards

Ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back