Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is PIC better than AVR? and, Is Is PIC or AVR btr than 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollingEEE

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is PIC better than AVR? and, Is Is PIC or AVR better than 8051? What are the advantages and disadvantages of PIC? What are the advantages and disadvantages of 8051? What are the advantages and disadvantages of AVR? Detailed answers please . . .

Re: Is PIC better than AVR? and, Is Is PIC or AVR btr than 8

Hello my friend the answer in your question is a little bit sophisticated. My opinion is that avr are much better than pic and that because they have better compiler in c, they have equal machine cycle and execution of an order in audition with pic's where the execution of the order is 4 times the mach. cycl. thatt means faster programms. this are the most inderesting differences. At the other pic are more easier to learn then avr. At the end i don't know if they are better than 8051. if you want to talk about this you can e-mail me tzoupkas_el@hotmail.com.

regards.
:D

There is no answer to your questions. Some uC can be better than other in some aspects and be worse in other criteria. Price, affordability. development tools, manufacturer support. literature, projects, packaging, speed, power consumption, internal peripherals, etc all this can be considered.

27_1167092767.jpg

clipda3.jpg

EDN's 2006 Microprocessor/Microcontroller Directory

8bit
**broken link removed**

2006 EDN Microprocessor Directory
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.