Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is geometry fun to study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inuteel

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I find geometry easy to solve?

There are several ways to study geometry .There is the clasical way which is basicaly graphicaly and intuitive .There is the other approach wich is based in a very strong foundation of vectorial algebra .This is really beatiful ,because it can be generalized to more dimensions than 3 . And is more elegant and precise

geometry is the best topic that i ever have, the application of this topis is universal,a lot of student of school of engineering have to learn this topic such us civil engineering. have fun with geometry, there are many links about it on the net.

Yes, it is, but easy to forget i feel, so u need to practice it much and often.

i believe the geometry is very funny. but it is no easy, u must master many skills,take lots of practice.

you could find geometry fun to study:
1) if you develop a genuine interest in it. I've found all things are interesting if we really develop interest in them.

2)you'll need to master your trigonometry and all that, know about circles, polygons, quadriletrals - simple stuff!

3)put what you've learnt into practice.Judiciously.

4)Geometry is FUN!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back