Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is anyone interested in terahertz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnejati

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
terahertz

I am interested in terahertz communication
can you suggest a good source

Re: terahertz

Hey. If you want to go towards terahertz communication ,move step by step ...first learn about microwaves theory......go to Ghz then move on...

terahertz

I am actually pretty familiar with GHz and now I want to switch to THz and femto second laser based communication

Re: terahertz

hi friend .,
actually the source for terahertz is that when an high speed electron is being deflected from its straight line path .. the energy loss during its deflection or turning is released in form of terahertz radiation ..
terahertz radiation is capable of replacing x-rays but it will not cause any harmfull effects as x-rays .

terahertz

Terahertz is the bleeding edge of technology and therefore extremely expensive. If you want to do serious work in this region look to doing a PHD and get someone else to pay for it but mainly you need to be around people who are working in this area
Good luck and have fun

terahertz

“terahertz radiation is capable of replacing x-rays but it will not cause any harmfull effects as x-rays "

maybe

because there is no efficient terahertz source and detector, so there is a long way for terahertz.

i am majored in terahertz

Dear ,

"THz wave application is a relatively new topic between microwave and optics, since you can say that THz is a far-infrared lightwave or a very high freqency microwave.

There are many applications about THz, I'm a graduate student studying this topic now.

This is a great site. Maybe I can find someone interested in this topic.

If anyone have interest. I can give some infomation about it. "

my e-mail :majianjunchina@hotmail.com

Hi,

I also interested in terahertz.:)
I'm prefered for commmunication uses.
Which area that all of you interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back