Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverter circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHLNO

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want a 4v dc to 220v ac inverter circuit diagram.please send me the simplest circuit diagram to make it practically for home appliances.
The input should be 4v dc and the output should be 220v ac,50 Hz sine wave.
Send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible.

I'll fuel my Jumbo Jet and have my crew fly it straight out to you sir.

Do you realize what you are asking for? For every Amp you take out at 220V you have to put about 70 Amps in. Is your 4V battery capable of supplying such high current?

Brian.

I want a 4v dc to 220v ac inverter circuit diagram.please send me the simplest circuit diagram to make it practically for home appliances.
The input should be 4v dc and the output should be 220v ac,50 Hz sine wave.
Send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible.

To make it practically, forget about using 4VDC input for large loads. And even if you were to make it, the circuit sure wouldn't be too simple.

I'm just curious which power source/battery you plan to use on input of inverter (4V) ?

Is it Lithium based battery and which capacity ?

You say "practically for home appliances", can you be more precize what power is needed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.