Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduction to electronics&mechatronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

argarc

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi edaboard users,

I've just joined this forum as a user and I want to say that I'm amazed by the contents and material provided by this site. Seeing an example of free share of knowledge is great for me as an open source supporter.

I'm a mechanical engineering student and I'm interested (or "want to be" interested :) in electronics. Especially I want to specialize in the area of robotics and mechatronics, and due to my lack of knowledge for being a first year student; I don't know where to start. I can describe myself as a complete "newbie"(I've only recently been taking an "electic course" inside Physics 1 in university), but I'm in need of some guiding and suggestions from experienced users. Reading&learning are my best friends; so any guidance, opinions and suggestions for "beginning electronics" would be very helpful.

Also due to the HUGE material provided by this site, I've got easily lost within it, so, any ideas on the effective usage of this site would be great.

I'll be glad for your help...

Welcome to this forum.
At this stage there will be very beneficial for you if you use free downloads from the forum on the range of e-books on electronics.
You can start with "The art of electronics" and this book is available from here:

(if you don't have POINTS use "free mirror" option)

Other important thing is to use the SEARCH button. Almost evry topic can be found throu the seach function ..

Good luck

This site seems to have a system for dling and I haven't posted 5 messages required for using free mirrors :) Thank you IanP for your help. Any other ideas are always welcome.

Search in Google “Modelica” , “Dymola”, “bondgraph” and you find a lot of useful things concerning of mechatronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back