Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduce myself: a 3rd year student of electronics engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalagaraz

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need 3 posts before I can post links and I need to show a picture to get help understanding digital electronics, so figure I come to off-topic and chat for awhile till I can post the image link.

I've been trying for awhile to understand digital electronics, but I just keep getting confused by simple things. For some reason I can understand how a transistor works, but I don't understand why a resistor is put before or after a component.

I'm currently enrolled in my 3rd year of a electronics engineering degree, but I haven't taken any engineering classes yet. Basically I just did my first 2 years nothing but core classes because to take the EE classes I have to drive 1 hour 30 minutes to another campus, I start taking them in december though, my last 2 years are nothing but EE courses mostly... I've taken math all the way up to differential equations. I enjoy math, but differential equations are not math...more like art...

Anyways, hoping I registered at the right forum to get some help understanding digital electronics. I got a book, but it doesn't explain stuff well, and while I will eventually learn this stuff in college, I kind of like to stay 1 step ahead of my classes that way the classes are easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back