Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Siemens C35 to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathish316

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at command c35

I`m trying to interface a Siemens C35 Mobile Phone to my PC. I`m using a Software called Siemens Mobile Control to operate the Mobile phone from PC. The software keeps saying "Unconnected to Mobile". I tried few other siemens software. Nothing seems to work.

This software has provisions for setting the baud rates, DTR, RTS etc. Can anyone pls help me with the exact baud rate settings for the mobile.

Is there a way to check whether the GSM modem and AT Command set are working perfectly frm Hyper terminal. If u do, pls sens me the sequence of instructions to be used to chk if the interface works.

I used a Data cable which has a marking C25 on it. I dont think that is the problem bcos it interfaces perfectly with the mobile. Is there any difference between the data cables for siemens C25 and C35?

When i try to run a SelfTest on the mobile it shows a Mobile--PC connection when the software is running and not able to connect. But it shows only a mobile(no PC) when the software is closed.

Can anyone pls help me locate and correct the prob. even if u can think of some other sources of the prob pls guide me
tnx
sathish

siemens mobile pc connection

Hi sathish316,

I think maybe you need to thinker with the serial port setting.

I managed to get Siemens 2118 hand phone (newer model than C35) to communicate with my notebook.

To test the connection between the mobile phone and PC, you can use hyperterminal program.

You can try with the baudrate of 19200bps (for my mobile phone), 8 bits and none parity bit.

Few of AT command you can try are:

AT --- you will get OK as respond
ATD<phone no>; --- call out using the phone no
ATA --- answer the call
etc...

If you want I can post the AT command for C35 mobile phone in pdf file.

Hope this helps you.

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back