Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing external adc to pic microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronzam2002

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
external adc

Can I connect adc0804 to pic16f84a? Since the pic16f84a doesn't have internal ADC I will interface it with adc0804 with lm35 connected to it. I choose pic16f84a because it can perform self-Iedntification. Theres other pic has a internal adc but cannot perform self-identification. Since the pic16f84a doesn't have a uart pin for communication to PC, I'll gunna connect the pic16f84a to pic16f73 mcu so that the reading of a sensor can be displayed in the gui, and can also perform self-identification.

pic external adc

I've used a lot of different PIC processors (excluding 16F84A), but I don't know which exclusive feature you're addressing with self-identification. I assume some misunderstanding.

interfacing adc with pic

But do you agree that is it possible to connect adc0804 to pic16f84a?:|

adc about pic microcontroller

Yes Buddy..ADC0804 can easily be interfaced by any uController. I have interfaced ADC0804 with PIC16F876.

interfacing of adc with pic microcontroller

I want to know what port or pin of adc0804 will I connect to the pins of pic16f84a?:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.