Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Bluetooth module to a Proximity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoushik333

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
First of all, I'm very new to microcontrollers and stuff, so i'd appreciate it if you're slow. I'm thinking of interfacing a proximity sensor (made by using phototransistor) to a bluetooth module, and control it via a cell phone. I read that you need a MCU to do it. Since i'm new to this, I'd like some opinion about the choice of MCU to use for this project.

Thanks.

Hello,
First of all, I'm very new to microcontrollers and stuff, so i'd appreciate it if you're slow. I'm thinking of interfacing a proximity sensor (made by using phototransistor) to a bluetooth module, and control it via a cell phone. I read that you need a MCU to do it. Since i'm new to this, I'd like some opinion about the choice of MCU to use for this project.

Thanks.

Hi

Kindly go thru the presentation to interface bluetooth with microocntroller.slide also contains source code.toou can interface proximity sensor with any one of the port

Interfacing Bluetooth Modules with 8051 Microcontroller

Ok,
I've attached an image file which contains the circuit diagram. Please tell me if it's correct or not. And I'd be glad if any guidance is offered.I've also attached the proximity sensor circuit which I didn't design, but got it from a store, fully assembled. ckt.jpg Image002.jpg

Last edited:

Ok,
I've attached an image file which contains the circuit diagram. Please tell me if it's correct or not. And I'd be glad if any guidance is offered.I've also attached the proximity sensor circuit which I didn't design, but got it from a store, fully assembled. View attachment 67958 View attachment 67959

Please see following link - For interfacing Bluetooth Module to MCU
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back