Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing AT45DB081 Flash memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

latecomer

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at45db081

Hello all,
I desperately need code for interfacing a Atmel data flash AT45DB081 chip. Does anyone have the code for the particular chip ?

Any help in this regard wil be appriciated

Thanks in advance.

doc0842.pdf

If u are using AVR-Gcc, i recommend you find a AVR-GCC port of the AVR-Butterfly library (please google for yourself). It works for me. As for the electrical interfacing, please note that this chip accepts 5 volts input level (but not for the supply). To interface the output of this chip to ordinary 5 volts logic IC's, simply use a TTL IC like 74LS125. TTLs accepst 3 volts as high.

at45db081 avr gcc

I'm trying to connect the memory chip to a PIC controller.
Anyoe has any code for the PIC controller ????
My PIC controller has a SPI port.
THanks.

butterfly dataflash code avrfreaks

Functions to access the Atmel AT45Dxxx dataflash series extracted of the article of Colin O'Flynn "Robust Bootloader for FPGAs" in Circuit Cellar #187

if your micros support both 3 V and 5 V input voltage then there is no problem with interfacing.
you couls direcly connected both input and output your flash IC with micros
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.