Not open for further replies.

apoorvaashok

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...
Am working on a project which requires wireless communication between 2 microcontrollers-AT89s8253. I have chosen cc 2500 for the same but i need help regarding the circuit and sample codes for the interfacing. Pls guide me on this..

Regards,
Apoorva

Last edited:

you didn't say whether the code should be in c or asm.

download swrc021f.zip
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/148209/

read the datasheet of the cc2500.
run the whole circuit at 3V including the 89S8253. You'll want to use the hardware SPI module in the 89S8253.

Last edited:
the code will be in c. Thanks a lot for the link... Could u pls guide me a bit regarding the circuit diagram???

have you actually looked at the datasheet? there will be a circuit there you can follow.

Hey... Ya i did go through the datasheet. The circuit issue is resolved. But I'm in the dark about using Smart RF Studio to obtain the register values. The cc2500 i have is just a chip and the microcontroller board that i'm using does not have a USB interface...

Can i connect the cc2500 to the board and then connect the board to the computer using a suitable RS232 connector?? Will that enable Smart RF Studio to configure it??

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.