Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bluetooth transceiver

HI,
I am new in bluetooth technology.
I need help to interface bluetooth receiver and transceiver in PIC.
The goal is to send a signal from bluetooth transceiver and then receive the signal in receiver.There will be no PC or other device.
How can I do this?Is any special model of bluetooth receiver and transceiver and PIC is needed?
Thanks in advance.

pic bluetooth

Hi, u can use zegbee modules in transparent mode, in this mode, the module acts as a pair of invisible cables.

bluetooth transceiver pic

hey hiii frnz,

I am very new to this community..in search of my project information, i came to know abt this site, which is very interesting..so i thought to post my problem here and hopping for the good results

my project concept is:

i want to send a contact number from my mobile using a bluetooth feature.....on the other side the microcontroller should receive that contact number with the help of bluetooth dongle connected to it.

but now i came to know dat it is not possible to connect a usb bluetooth dongle to a microcontroller for communication.

so, now my problem is, if it is not possible to connect a bluetooth USB dongle to a microcontroller for communication...then what can u suggest me..is there any alternative for this(i.e, is it possible to connect a bluetooth module to a microcontroller for communication??????)

pls do reply meeee....needed urgently!!:|

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…