Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing a bluetooth receiver and transceiver in PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewelSust

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bluetooth transceiver

HI,
I am new in bluetooth technology.
I need help to interface bluetooth receiver and transceiver in PIC.
The goal is to send a signal from bluetooth transceiver and then receive the signal in receiver.There will be no PC or other device.
How can I do this?Is any special model of bluetooth receiver and transceiver and PIC is needed?
Thanks in advance.

pic bluetooth

Hi, u can use zegbee modules in transparent mode, in this mode, the module acts as a pair of invisible cables.

:D

bluetooth transceiver pic

hey hiii frnz,

I am very new to this community..in search of my project information, i came to know abt this site, which is very interesting..so i thought to post my problem here and hopping for the good results:D

my project concept is:

i want to send a contact number from my mobile using a bluetooth feature.....on the other side the microcontroller should receive that contact number with the help of bluetooth dongle connected to it.

but now i came to know dat it is not possible to connect a usb bluetooth dongle to a microcontroller for communication.

so, now my problem is, if it is not possible to connect a bluetooth USB dongle to a microcontroller for communication...then what can u suggest me..is there any alternative for this(i.e, is it possible to connect a bluetooth module to a microcontroller for communication??????)

pls do reply meeee....needed urgently!!:|

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back