Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface atmel 24C02 eeprom with AT89C51ED2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivakumar1979

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I need to interface atmel 24C02 eeprom with AT89C51ED2 such that it should take data from PC and write into the EEPROM ,then Ican read whenever i need, please help any one on this and need code for this.
thanks
Shivakumar.

The AT89C51ED2 has an eeprom which is way faster than any external eeprom. Why would you want to use an external eeprom?

If you want code to write to the internal eeprom, look in the datasheet.

need code for this.

if you have trouble establishing a framework as to how the code should work, no amount of 3rd party code will help you.

this external eeprom is uesd as autodetection where identification and serial no ,model no are stored in this eeprom and attached on of the hardware, if this is plugged into the microcontroller board it should able to identify and read the data which is stored in eeprom.please help how to do this.

thanks,
Shivakumar

Shivakumar1979 said:
this external eeprom is uesd as autodetection where identification and serial no ,model no are stored in this eeprom and attached on of the hardware, if this is plugged into the microcontroller board it should able to identify and read the data which is stored in eeprom.please help how to do this.
thanks,Shivakumar

???

You should learn that if you want help, you must include a schematic of your board, along with all the details IN ENGLISH (because this is an English speaking forum) on what you are trying to do. You also must specify what code you require, (C or assembly).

As I mentioned in my previous post, you do not need to store information in the external eeprom if the AT89C51ED2 has an internal eeprom.

Doesn't anybody read the datasheet anymore?

Hi,

I need to interface 24C02 with AT89C51ED2,please anybody give c code for this which explain how to write and read data from eeprom.

Iam new to this please help me.

thanks,
Shivakumar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back