Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Installing technology file from library manager (AMS Hit kit 410)

Status
Not open for further replies.

israel_Y

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help,

I am trying to install Austria Microsystem 0.35um hit kit 410, and i m stuck

does installing from library manager means CIW--> Library manager --> openshell window then writing installation command?

I have followed the steps correctly but if keeps failing duing configuration.

In Library Manager, to open the Library Path Editor:

Edit --> Library Path

Then add the name and path to the technology library. Then, File --> Save, then exit.

Library Manager --> View --> Refresh.

Or, you can skip all of this and add the technology library to the cds.lib file in your working directory, and refresh Library Manager.

Dear ekilk,

I think u described for an already installed technology, what i have is a .tar.gz and in their installation manual they say
"
The HIT-Kit is to be installed by the library manager.
First create a root installation directory:
 mkdir <ams_root directory> (e.g.: mkdir /disk/kits/AMS_410_CDS)
Change to the temporary directory where you decrypted the installation file and start the installation by entering the
command:
cat AMS410_pack0x | ( cd /disk/kits/AMS_410_CDS ; tar xzf - )" for 3 files

The installed libraries will be configured by the script INSTALL_AMS_CDS (see next section)
"

my installation fails at the configuration part, so i m not sure whether i m doing right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back