Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information about designing patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patch Antenna Desing

Hello jafargholi
yes i draw objects with an eguation in HFSS.

Patch Antenna Desing

salam

whould you please upload any example or if it is possible write that how could i draw an obect such as spiral patch antenna without using the hfss autoshape , and by only using the equation!!!?
have you any reference or file from ansoft or any other man that in that doc, he explain the drawing with equation?

Added after 9 minutes:

please go to :
do you know how we could export Matlab m-file for drwing in hfss? or if it is possible that we write a mayhematic code in hfss as script?

Patch Antenna Desing

HFSS is easy to simulate patch

Hello Kishore, I want to design a reconfigrable microstrip patch antenna with switchable polarization, can you help me. i want to design in ADS. Can you give me your email id so that i can use it for further communications

Thanks and Regards
Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back