Status
Not open for further replies.

calamaro

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all i'm writing for some info and advice, i want to realize a project with microchip and bluetooth. The aim is to share audio from my iphone to my car stereo. My stereo hasn't bluetooth on board but it has the aux-in channel so i have to make a connection from my phone to microchip-bluetooth board and the send audio to aux-in car stereo. Could you suggest which bluetooth module and microchip used for this type of application? Thanks in advance

Hi,

Your choice of a Bluetooth module will be partially dependent on availability in your area. If you can provide a list of what is available, I can probably help you make a decision.

Also, as far as interfacing the Bluetooth module to a Microchip PIC, checkout the new EDABoard group:

Embedded Wireless Networks

I just started posting material related to Bluetooth, but I already have a few Bluetooth/PIC projects posted, with plenty more in the near future.

I have quite a collection of Bluetooth related docs, links, projects, etc to post, I just need to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…