Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info for a microchip-bluetooth application

Status
Not open for further replies.

calamaro

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all i'm writing for some info and advice, i want to realize a project with microchip and bluetooth. The aim is to share audio from my iphone to my car stereo. My stereo hasn't bluetooth on board but it has the aux-in channel so i have to make a connection from my phone to microchip-bluetooth board and the send audio to aux-in car stereo. Could you suggest which bluetooth module and microchip used for this type of application? Thanks in advance

Hi,

Your choice of a Bluetooth module will be partially dependent on availability in your area. If you can provide a list of what is available, I can probably help you make a decision.

Also, as far as interfacing the Bluetooth module to a Microchip PIC, checkout the new EDABoard group:

Embedded Wireless Networks

I just started posting material related to Bluetooth, but I already have a few Bluetooth/PIC projects posted, with plenty more in the near future.

I have quite a collection of Bluetooth related docs, links, projects, etc to post, I just need to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back