Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info about IP core gen and its usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1923

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have taken a course in FPGA . Please can anyone give me more information about IP core gen and how to use it.

ip coregen

IP Cores are already developed design by third parties, which the designers can use in their design with/without paying usage fee. IpCoreGen is a core generator tool from Xilinx. This tool has a GUI, which is like a wizard. It helps user to select the required core (Eg: PCI Interface), configure the core (Eg: Clock speed, datawidth etc), choose the target device, choose the design language, netlist style, wrapper style etc...,
Once done, the tool creates the required files in the target directory. These are generally the netlist of the core, a wrapper to instantiate it in user's design, testbench and some documentation.

ip cores xilinx rapidshare

Can you please send me some material on IP core gen.
Thank you

Re: IP core gen

sara1923 said:
Can you please send me some material on IP core gen.
Thank you

Hi,

Please reffer this material question No.48 for your question.

**broken link removed**

HTH,
--
Shitansh Vaghela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back