Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing netlist to Allegro PCB Designer warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybear211

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
#1 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-194): Symbol 'B3F-1000_35D' for device 'SW PUSHBUTTON_B3F-1000_35D_SW PUSHBUTTON' not found in PSMPATH or must be "dbdoctor"ed.

#2 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-337): Unable to load symbol 'SPDT_EG1206' for device 'SW_SL_SPDT_SPDT_EG1206_SW_SL_SPDT': WARNING(SPMHUT-127): Could not find padstack 109R86_1. [help]

I had a lot of warnings before and managed to fix them by fixing the paths for my PADPATH and PSMPATH. However even after fixing those I have 2 errors still show up.

- - - Updated - - -

I had managed to fix my first warning, now I only have this

#2 WARNING(SPMHNI-192): Device/Symbol check warning detected. [help]

WARNING(SPMHNI-337): Unable to load symbol 'SPDT_EG1206' for device 'SW_SL_SPDT_SPDT_EG1206_SW_SL_SPDT': WARNING(SPMHUT-127): Could not find padstack 109R86_1. [help]

However in my symbol library 'SPDT_EG1206 is correct for the part in my netlist. I believe the warning has to do with padstack 109R86_1, but I'm not sure what to do from here.

Hi,
open the symbol B3F-1000_35D and then select the pad and save it your footprint location.(you are not assign the psmpath correctly in library location)
setup--->user preference-->select path in left side of pop-up menu (double click it)-->library and then select the psm path and pad path location.(your pad and symbol file location)

Hi,
open the symbol B3F-1000_35D and then select the pad and save it your footprint location.(you are not assign the psmpath correctly in library location)
setup--->user preference-->select path in left side of pop-up menu (double click it)-->library and then select the psm path and pad path location.(your pad and symbol file location)

yes, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back