Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

implement the circuit of LV 25-P voltage transducer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitha

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have a hard time to implement the circuit of LV 25-P voltage transducer, as seen in the figure it is from the datasheet (attached file), I need to simulate it using multisim software with these required values:

Voltage input is 500V where R1=50 kΩ, and Rm=200Ω where the output voltage will be 5V. The supply voltage will be 15 V. I tried my best to do it and the other figure shows my work but I’m also not sure about it, and I don’t know what should I do with 2 & 3 pins from the amplifier where it is not clear what that symbol from the datasheet refers to.

I appreciate all your efforts to help me and hope you all have a nice day.

This is the circuit from the datasheet:

figure1.PNG

this is the circuit I have done in multisim.
figure 2.PNG

Attachments

• LV-25-P.pdf
    392.3 KB · Views: 205

Hi,

I've used LV-25 many times without problems. So I guess there is no problem with the LV-25.

I see no need for a simulation. Just keep on the datasheet informations.
But that's my personal taste - not to simulate ...

But your simulation circuit is not how the LV-25 works.
It includes a ferrite core with a gap. In the gap there is a hall sensor. The output of the hall sensor goes to the Opamp input. The Opamp regulates the magnetic field in the core gap to be zero. Not easy to simulate.

Klaus

Maitha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back