Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implement ADC using LTC 1407-A in Spartan 3e starter kit using system generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed the ADC control interface using system generator. I wanted to know how the frequency of the spi_sck verified after burning the .bit file on to the board. How to debug such modules because debugging through simulation does not help here...
Has anyone implemented the ADC module using system generator.Is so,please help.

hey!!!

I am a b-tech ece student.I too am trying to implement onboard ADC-DAC of spartan-3e using system generator.can u please mail me ua project work or help me otherwise??My mail id is sravyadoppani92@gmail.com. Thanx in advance :)

- - - Updated - - -

hey!!!

I am a b-tech ece student.I too am trying to implement onboard ADC-DAC of spartan-3e using system generator.can u please mail me ua project work or help me otherwise??My mail id is sravyadoppani92@gmail.com. Thanx in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back